December 12 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The SQF Professional Update is a requirement for SQF Professionals (auditors, consultants, and trainers) seeking annual re-registration with the SQF Program. In this year’s update, a member of SQFI’s Technical Team will share recent brief updates to the SQF program including the SQF Code, edition 8, current results from the Compliance and Integrity Programs, enhancements to the SQF assessment database, a GFSI benchmarking status report for key modules, the status of key SQF documents, and a peek at upcoming training and events. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of SQFI expectations for registered SQF Professionals and ways to enhance the assessment, implementation, and maintenance of an SQF System.
None, however, familiarity with the SQF Program is helpful.
- Restate the upcoming goals for the SQF Program.
- Share the status and availability of key SQF documents.
- List upcoming SQFI trainings and events and where to register.
- Describe the outcomes of the SQF certification audit performance survey.
- Summarize the status of GFSI requirements document and SQF benchmarking
Instructor: LeAnn Chuboff, Vice President, Technical Affairs, SQFI